While T and I were away at a friend's house for a couple of days, people were hard at work at our house. Insulation and drywall went as well as some behind the scenes heating and air work.
I love our new pantry! I don't even mind that there is a little triangle in the upper left corner where to stairs are. We will be able to reach things so much better!
We had the guys add a vent to our bathroom while we had them over since we had a bit of a mildew problem when we were using this bath on a daily basis. Here is where it will go.
Thought you might like to see how we're making due without a kitchen:) Our beautiful (yet kinda dirty) new fridge is in our living room. This one has an ice maker that works. Thanks to all of you who have brought ice over in the past!
I set up a mini kitchen in our bathtub since that room has the only running water besides our master bath upstairs.
I like that I can close the shower curtain and pretend everything is normal.
Turner and the dogs don't seem to mind all this mess too much.
We're headed to Birmingham this weekend to visit Lindsey and Taylor so we will enjoy the escape from the chaos. It's really not as bad as I thought it would be and we're 1/3 of the way through it already!!!! Yay!!




1 comment:
Everything is really coming together!
Post a Comment