Monday, June 2, 2008

Girls Trip- Absense makes the heart grow fonder!

I (Katie) am convinced that 3 nights is the perfect length for a girls trip. It is long enough to relax and escape the everyday respondsibilities of being a wife and mom yet fall in love with your home and family in a way you never could if you hadn't left. I am thankful for my precious newlywed friends to vacation with and for time to remind eachother that we are not alone in our joys and struggles. I am also thankful Cameron and Millie got to spend the weekend with his parents, Lindsey and Bailey (Lindsey's dog) while I was away so I didn't have to worry about them getting bored or not having anything to eat!

3 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

Great post Katie! So glad I got to be a part of this fun trip with you. Love you!!

jennifer said...

I love the new blog! I'm glad I can keep an eye on you while I'm far away, and see all the fun y'all are having this summer! Keep the posts coming. Love you.

Mary Kathleen said...

LOVE IT!!! yours is so high tech. how did you figure all that out? i must call you for tips. love you!